Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 56: Magic by Ben Folds performed by the University Of Chicago's Voices In Your Head from Ben Folds Presents: University A Capella!

I found today's track while I was exploring the "Freegal" service that the Denver Public Library provides for its members. It's a cool service. You can download (up to) three tracks per week (the library has a cap on the number of downloads its members can have each month). The tracks come down in a high-quality MP3 format. I was impressed, and a little surprised that I'd not heard about this service before.

Anyway, I love the Voices In Your Head version of this song. I like the Ben Folds original, but I think this vocal performance gives the song an even more expansive and enveloping sound, which is appropriate given the subject matter. I hope you love it.

Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment