Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 77: Tweeter and the Monkey Man by Traveling Wilburys from Traveling Wilburys, Volume 1

I heard this track on NPR's World Cafe program the other day. It was cool to hear it again, and, so I made a note to share it with you on Classic Rock Tuesday.

Here it is!

By the way, I am still looking for collaborators for this blog! If you're interested in any of the kinds of music I tend to feature here, I'd love to have you join me. I'm flexible as to the nature of the contribution. You could help me select songs for a particular genre, or write your own posts. I'm also open to short-term collaborations, if you just have a few songs you think I should feature.

I've been particularly interested in working with a collaborator, for any or all of the genres, who would be willing to play a little "call & response" where one of us would post a song, and the other would post a song that the first song brought to mind.



[Tuesday's posts feature vintage rock tunes.]

No comments:

Post a Comment