Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 10: Tonight, Tonight, Tonight by Beat Crusaders

Okay, today you get a track I love from a TV show. The track was the soundtrack to one of the seasons of the anime Bleach, which I love. I don't know much about the song or the group, except that they're Japanese and I love their sound.

So just listen to the song.

After deciding to post this song, I did a little exploring on this group on GrooveShark and found several other tunes that I loved. They've got a cover of I Can See Clearly Now that I particularly enjoyed.

I'm always frustrated though when I come to like music that's produced abroad. Beat Crusaders is impossible, so far as I am aware, to find on the traditional download sites (iTunes, emusic, and Amazon). I was delighted it was at least on GrooveShark so that you could hear this particular track.

Are there songs that you heard in TV shows and loved? Tell me about it in the comments!

1 comment: