Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 5: So Sweet by Oak is Keeping from Animal Style

I found this track as a recommendation from emusic. I often purchase music from emusic's site because their catalog is properly licensed but less expensive than Amazon or iTunes. And emusic has a lot of unusual stuff, and I often just enjoy browsing. On the flip side, I've definitely bought some albums from them I later wished I could give back. Oh well, I suppose that can be true of any album. I guess that's the feeling that every Star Wars fan has about The Phantom Menace.

Anyway, the piano riff at the beginning really drew me in to this nice tune. I hope you like it.

Sadly, neither Grooveshark or Playlist.com has this tune in their collections, but you can still hear it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU0kvTT6wAs.

I have to admit I'm still processing the album this track comes from. I had planned to write that none of the rest of the tracks on the album particularly vibed with me. Then, as I was writing this post, I started to enjoy the very next track on the album: Burn it all Down. So, I'm going to listen to it a bit more before I dismiss the rest of the album.

Are there songs that you fell in love with after the first few notes? If so, please tell me about it in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment