Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 22: Miller's Angels by Counting Crows from Recovering the Satellites

Happy Monday*!

It was kinda funny to me today when I sat down to write this post. I've selected the songs I want to feature every day for the next month or so, but I don't always write the accompanying post until later. When I sat down to write today's post, and saw (and remembered) that I'd selected "Miller's Angels," I found myself smiling and saying to myself, "Oooh that's a good song. I'll bet they'll like that."

It's another album that's really great, too. It's got "A Long December," which got played a lot on the radio when this album came out. But there are several other great songs on the album, including this one. (Also "Goodnight Elisabeth," which I almost selected...)

Here it is, so listen to it, yeah?





* Assuming such an event is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment